Mutual funds offer the advantages of diversification and professional management, but as with other investment, mutual funds come with risks, fees, and taxes. Mutual funds are not FDIC-insured - even if you buy through a bank. You can lose money investing in mutual funds, and there are more than 10,000 mutual funds to choose from. So, why should you consider investing in a mutual fund? One reason is simply the high potential returns; many funds could have earnings in the triple digits.
How to Invest in Mutual Funds & Earn High Rates of Return Safely explains the basics to investing in mutual funds: how they work, what factors to consider before investing, and how to avoid the common pitfalls. This groundbreaking new book will provide everything you need to know to get started generating high investment returns with low risk.
This book shows you how to compare your fund to the competition, other investments, and other funds on an after-tax basis.
Instruction is great, but advice from experts is even better; this book chronicles experts who are earning millions with mutual funds. If you are interested in learning everything about mutual fund investing and in getting hundreds of hints, tips, and tricks for earning enormous profits while controlling your investments, then The Mutual Fund Book is for you.
- Table of Contents(p.navPoint-5)
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Mutual Funds(p.navPoint-7)
- Chapter 2: Types of Mutual Funds(p.navPoint-8)
- Chapter 3: What Other Fund Investments Are Available?(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter 4: Underlying Investments in a Fund(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter 5: Checking Up on Fund Performance(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter 6: Costs and Fees(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter 7: The Advantages of Mutual Fund Investment(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter 8: What is the Downside?(p.navPoint-14)
- Chapter 9: Who Are The Companies?(p.navPoint-15)
- Chapter 10: How Can I Choose From So Many?(p.navPoint-16)
- Chapter 11: Assembling a Portfolio(p.navPoint-17)
- Chapter 12: Sample Portfolio Selection(p.navPoint-18)
- Chapter 13: Advanced Techniques to Increase Yield(p.navPoint-19)
- Chapter 14: How to Open an Account(p.navPoint-20)
- Chapter 15: Tax Issues(p.navPoint-21)